Becky-dot-blog

She rambles a little, rants a little, and otherwise chronicles daily life in southwestern Virginia.

Monday, December 05, 2005

The Black Cloud

You ever see a cartoon character with a black cloud over her head? That's me!

In the course of about a week and a half: the dishwasher quit working, the basement flooded, and the roof started leaking.

Today, I locked myself out of the house, I got a flat tire on the way to meet the dishwasher delivery crew, and the new dishwasher couldn't be hooked up because of some kind of needed connection we didn't have.

Now, my cell phone has a low battery and it's snowing. Any takers on whether I'm going to have some mishap on the way home, since I'm virtually guaranteed not to have a way to call for help?

Whatever I did, God... I'm sorry!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home