Becky-dot-blog

She rambles a little, rants a little, and otherwise chronicles daily life in southwestern Virginia.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Counting My Blessings

I'm thankful...

For the happiest kid ever, Sam-the-Man
For good health
For living indoors
For the smartest husband in the world
For gainful employment
For good friends and a loving church family
For the mountains and the blue skies
For a fenced-in back yard to keep the boy and the dog safe!
For chocolate
For my sister, my best friend of all
For my brother, who makes me laugh
For the nieces and nephews - Hannah, Erin, Jocelyn, Tucker and Robert
For a fuel-efficient car
For wildflowers that pop up in unexpected places
For indoor plumbing
For smiles from strangers
For music
For love
For electric lights and gas heat

Most of all... for Jesus, who loved me even when I wasn't lovable at all.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home