Becky-dot-blog

She rambles a little, rants a little, and otherwise chronicles daily life in southwestern Virginia.

Monday, November 14, 2005

The Laptop LIVES! It LIIIIIIIIIVES!

OK, Frankenstein joking aside, I am back. Not even the Blue Screen of Death could keep me from my blog for long.

But let me back up. The laptop has been suffering from a severe bout of crashalotitis. I would be right in the middle of something important when the Blue Screen of Death would pop up, then the system would reboot itself without warning. (For those of you unfamiliar with the BSoD, there are actually two types of them... this kind is the more evil of the two.)

Turns out I had a spyware problem. Curse you, evil spyware! But now that I've upgraded my security system... it's all good and the BSoD is gone.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home