Becky-dot-blog

She rambles a little, rants a little, and otherwise chronicles daily life in southwestern Virginia.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Too Smart!

What I am about to reveal does NOT leave this page.

My boy, the toddler, Sam-the-Man... has already outsmarted his mother.

Sam spotted something he shouldn't have on the table last night. Oh, he wanted it so bad... the shiny CD that Mommy and Daddy didn't think he should have. "No, Sam," I told him, over and over, patiently pushing his fat little fingers away and explaining that if he touched the disc it wouldn't play anymore.

"Mama, look!" he exclaimed, pointing behind me.

I looked.

And Sam picked up the CD.

*sigh*

He's not even three yet. What the heck am I going to do with this kid when he's 15?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home