Becky-dot-blog

She rambles a little, rants a little, and otherwise chronicles daily life in southwestern Virginia.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Job Satisfaction Day

Hate your job? Here are a few reasons to choke back the complaints and be grateful for gainful employment:

1) You're not a grave digger.
2) You don't clean teeth.
3) You don't muck out stalls.
4) You don't get crank calls at work from Pagan Man. (Don't ask. I'm sure if you can imagine what crank calls to radio stations are like, that's description enough.)
5) You're not this guy:

3 Comments:

  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger lorna said…

    What a joy your blog is to read. :o)

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Martin said…

    I still hate my job.

    Bah, humbug!

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said…

    Well, I have been a gravedigger, I worked the graveyard shift. I had a lot of people under me... I kinda' dug the job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home