Becky-dot-blog

She rambles a little, rants a little, and otherwise chronicles daily life in southwestern Virginia.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Did Anybody Get the Number of the Bus That Hit Me?

I've got a pounding headache, but I'm told it's temporary. If that's true... in just a few days, I should be able to tell for sure how successful my sinus surgery was. Already I have to admit I *sound* better... my voice isn't any higher or lower than it used to be, but it resonates in a different spot inside my head (which probably doesn't make any sense unless you're a professional vocalist). Here's to a good start... and hopefully a happy ending!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said…

    A freind of mine had that done a few years ago. He likened it to having a steel rasp shoved up his nose. But it did work for him in the long run. Hope you feel better soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home