Becky-dot-blog

She rambles a little, rants a little, and otherwise chronicles daily life in southwestern Virginia.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

You May Say I'm Dreamer

I had the most bizarre dream last night.

Two of my internet buddies - people I've never met in person, mind you - were there.

In the dream, one of them was a co-worker here at the radio station. I say again, this is not true in real life, because the internet buddy in question lives in Canada. We were attending a ratings party at work when I got an e-mail from the other buddy that said her spouse had drowned and that she was feeling suicidal.

So of course I called MY spouse and told him I had to go see my friend right away, even though she lives at least six hours away and I've never been to her house.

I dunno. I guess the part that struck me as bizarre was that I'd had a dream about people I've never seen before. Does that happen to other people? In this internet age people are more connected than ever, but... my son was at least six months old if not older before he started creeping into my dream consciousness. And I see him everyday, you know?

No more ice cream at bedtime, that's for sure.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    Well... I hate to burst bubbles... but Becca wasn't on-the-air in my dream. She was in sales.

    But she was chatty, even there! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home