Becky-dot-blog

She rambles a little, rants a little, and otherwise chronicles daily life in southwestern Virginia.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Child of Grace



Went sledding with the boys this weekend... had a blast, until I betrayed my birthright as a Tuesday's child. (You know, Monday's child is fair of face, Tuesday's child is full of grace...)

Hit a bump, went flying, rolled end over end and landed on my hand. A couple of x-rays and a splint later, I'm on the mend, but meantime I've endured countless jokes at my expense from DH. Not least of was, "Gee, they must have run out of grace on that Tuesday, eh honey?"

So... what have we learned?

Inflatable sled... $30

Obnoxious co-pay plus x-ray fees... $35

Getting to rib Mommy all weekend about her broken middle finger... Priceless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home