Becky-dot-blog

She rambles a little, rants a little, and otherwise chronicles daily life in southwestern Virginia.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Bork Bork!





I have a new favorite website, and it is http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/ -- you can type in any website, and see it instantly translated to a number of dialects, including:

Swedish Chef (my personal favorite)
Redneck
Elmer Fudd
Cockney
Moron

And more.

To give you a taste, this is how the top of my website would read in Swedish Chef:

Becky-dut-blug
She-a rembles a leettle-a, runts a leettle-a, und oozeerveese-a chruneecles deeely leeffe-a in suoothvestern Furgeenia.

And my post from Tuesday looked like this:

Tooesdey, Febrooery 07, 2006
Lurd, Help Us. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Help Us Ell.

Call me the world's biggest dork if you want, but I haven't laughed this hard in a week. I've been dialectizing websites for local government, the newspaper and even my husband's first grade class. Too much fun! Bork bork, hurty flurty schnipp schnipp!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home