Becky-dot-blog

She rambles a little, rants a little, and otherwise chronicles daily life in southwestern Virginia.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Revenge Is a Dish Best Served Sweet

I haven't said much about my day job as a reporter on here because I don't want to increase the strength of my "nut magnet".

That said, I'm going to break format here for just a moment to savor a little revenge.

One of my co-workers has pulled a prank on me. Live. On the air. So all God's people can hear.

I've been biding my time. But today is the day for my revenge.

I brought in a cake. There's nothing wrong with the cake, mind you... but I want him to *think* there's something wrong with the cake. So I've got the entire staff plotting with me to sample the cake -- and then act like it tastes funny or there's something wrong with it.

He will, of course, have already eaten a big piece.

Tee hee hee.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home