Becky-dot-blog

She rambles a little, rants a little, and otherwise chronicles daily life in southwestern Virginia.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Calling All Dieters!

Feel free to hold yourself accountable along with me here. (And thanks to Donna for the idea).

I had a half a turkey sandwich and a cup of corn chowder for lunch today. A lot better than last week's fried chicken sandwich and fries.

Now, to get active... still working on that. Anybody got any ideas that won't take a huge chunk out of my day?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger Donna J. Shepherd said…

    I noticed that when I walk for 30 minutes 3x/week instead of cheating and trying to get by with 20, that I can lose weight. The twenty minutes just won't do it. :(

    Maybe you could park farther away and walk a bit more? That would only take a little bit of effort.

    I weighed yesterday, and I weight 15 lbs. less than I did a year ago, BUT still more than I want to. I'll check in periodically. I'd sure like to be healthier, and I do feel better when I'm keeping up on my exercise.

    How about a pet? You got a dog that needs walking? :)

    Donna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home