Becky-dot-blog

She rambles a little, rants a little, and otherwise chronicles daily life in southwestern Virginia.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

OK, Fat Cells... Bring It On

The battle of the bulge is officially on.

Got weighed at the doctor's office yesterday... I knew I'd been slipping a little from my exercise routine and not doing such a great job staying away from stuff I shouldn't eat. But I had gained a good ten pounds... so...

It's on.

I plan to keep myself accountable here... hope you don't mind... while I continue to wage war on my fat cells.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Donna J. Shepherd said…

    I've been pretty good about exercising in the last few months, but my eating habits could sure use a good overhaul. That's my goal.

    Hmm...maybe we can keep each accountable. ;)

    Donna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home