Becky-dot-blog

She rambles a little, rants a little, and otherwise chronicles daily life in southwestern Virginia.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Paging Mister Travel

So, speaking of my blonde staff...

I asked a reporter the other day to interview a local travel agency. I specifically said, "Call up Martin Travel and see how the new airline is faring."

So she looks up the number, calls, and this is the conversation I overhear:

"Hello, this is 'Wendy' (not her real name) from ________ radio... can I talk to Mister Travel?"

Pause...

"Mister... Martin Travel?"

Pause...

I only have three words: God help me.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sounds like you work work with a verrrry special group of people. Oh, well. We all need some humor in our lives.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home