Becky-dot-blog

She rambles a little, rants a little, and otherwise chronicles daily life in southwestern Virginia.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Role Reversal

It's official. I am the man of my house.

Was fighting over the thermostat with the hubby this week. He's too cold.

Isn't that backward? I'm the one telling him to add a layer. Meantime, he's burning me up and I'm wandering around the house in shorts and a t-shirt at night.

Then again... he works with mostly women and I work with mostly men... so maybe we've just got everything backwards at our house. I wonder what other stereotypes we buck...

No worries, though. I have no plans to wear boxer briefs.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:12 AM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said…

    I'm respectfully declining to leave a comment in the comments section of this post...

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    Too much information, Tom? Sorry about that. :)

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Martin said…

    A woman in boxer briefs is hot!

    's All.

    Cheers

     

Post a Comment

<< Home