Becky-dot-blog

She rambles a little, rants a little, and otherwise chronicles daily life in southwestern Virginia.

Friday, June 18, 2004

Lord, save me from the stupid people

I know, that's not the most charitable or Christian thing I've had to say. I guess it's just time to let you in on my little secret -- I have no patience for stupidity.

I'm not talking about people who really can't help it. I'm talking about people who could strive to do more with what they have, but choose to keep their minds and perspectives small. They could learn and grow, but they're comfortable being led through life by the hand, so they keep being led by the hand. They could make good choices, but they don't. Stupid by choice is what I'm talking about here.

I guess I've just had a frustrating day. But now that I've told you about it, I'm going to choose to move on from that feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home