Becky-dot-blog

She rambles a little, rants a little, and otherwise chronicles daily life in southwestern Virginia.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Too bad I'll never be cool...

Are there no people left in this world who believe in clothing themselves completely?

It has become painfully apparent to me in the last week or so that I am the only female at my job (a radio station) who has never flaunted thighs, belly or cleavage through clothing (or lack thereof) in recent weeks.

Maybe it's just me... but that seems like a sad commentary on the progression of morals. Each generation seems to be willing to go just a little further down the hill, so to speak, than the one before. There's no way my mother would have been allowed to leave her house dressed like some of the people I work with. For that matter, she wouldn't have let me leave the house like that, either.

Call me conservative, call me a prude... I don't care. I may never be cool but at least I'm covered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home